Death bed

I returned home after a week's business trip, where work kept me busy through the days. Far away from homeland, away from the new found home, I was there lying down forcing myself not to go through the tumult of emotions, which haunt in loneliness. On return, I had nothing but an empty home waiting for  me, but yes, it was mine! I thought it was calling out to me and stretched myself on the floor to scribble some lines with a pen and a paper. What came out surprised me and it seemed to me like a prelude to the movie I watched that night - "Anand" the classic bollywood movie released in the 70's. 
As always, I will leave the rest to you readers to comment and give me some feedback :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anand_(1971_film)


Come to me
Oh! Come on,
Come to me
And set me free
Forever..... free

Come look in
my eyes
I need no  worldly lies

Life is after all,
the one and only one
whom you can
follow, after all!

I make no will
I make no wish!

I played my game
fair and funny
saw seasons all,
rainy and sunny

I've smiled
to one and all
It's your turn...
Take me.... once for all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exotic Ghatikallu Trip

Sweet surprise of Chikmagalur - Bynekaadu

ನಾ ಜಾರುತಿಹೆ