Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reconnecting..........

Hi All,
I have been thinking a lot as to what to write from pas couple of days.....
I have tried to sit in front of a paper and tried to write many times but words have failed me.....
And more over, I had kept myself occupied for couple of months with my dance and so hardly visited my blog.....
So here again, i try to bring back some articles/poems or what ever i feel like sharing with you all...
I will try my best to keep writing, even if its silly ;)

Cheers,
So

1 comment:

PrAKoPa said...

SO,

I would suggest you start writing some technical intricacies from the dance classes too. Though there are websites which speak high blogs could be friendly to follow

:)

Praveen

Voices in my head

I am never alone Those days have gone long There are voices, there are voices… There are voicessssss up - when I close my eyes ...