Total Pageviews

Friday, July 20, 2018

I dream of rain....!

Water has the power to clean the path where ever it flows and also with it's flow, relax the strained mind. Rain has always has great impact on me. Like a peacock always enjoys the rain, I always yearn for it to bring the freshness along, the lush green and also to inspire me to take action on various thoughts whom I put to sleep in the mundane life. Rain, is that life to me, which I have used in a different context  - something which might take you to some point in your life, where rain had/has an impact.

PS: This poem is being published at the time when the weather where I live is way too hot but believe me, this poem was written months ago :)




No comments:

Voices in my head

I am never alone Those days have gone long There are voices, there are voices… There are voicessssss up - when I close my eyes ...