Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Pain

I don’t want to feel a thing
I need not feel a thing...


Through the window of despair,
there is none to peep and care

I don't know where to begin
I can't cry, for there is one too many reason

Let me walk into a crowd
can't silence the heart that cries out loud

I don’t want to feel a thing
I need not feel a thing...


I don't know where do I begin
There is so much rooted deep within

Cos the pain is too much to bear
I would rather keep it than share.....


Just beat it and repeat it , on and on.....
This is how I silence it and move on......

Was I hypnotized and let to be in pain?
or am I trying to push it in vain?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice👌👌

Voices in my head

I am never alone Those days have gone long There are voices, there are voices… There are voicessssss up - when I close my eyes ...