Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jab Tak Hain Jaan - My incomplete write up, tribute to Yashji!


Yes, it is incomplete, because I could not put up all my feelings and thoughts, which I am soaked in right now!

Yash Chopraji : You have never failed in showing the two sides of love in such a touching manner. Thank you so much!There is love and yeah there is anger in love! There is frustration,, there is that feeling of love right in front of you, but which you are not allowed to have as all yours. There is true love, which is tested by time and testing the time. There is love - is it greater than God or God greater than love ( Can one of this exist without other?)There I see a hope to get a true love, yet see it wait for true love.There is this life which you wait to end,yet there is this end you want to put for waiting.Full on emotional tumults and I enjoyed sailing in it.You have always given your message clear in many of your movies - Someone Somewhere is made for you and once you find that someone, the true love has no ending!

Thank you so much for reinstating that true love always wins and for rebuilding the faith that love does exist. It is through you, I dreamt of love and believed in its existence, its beauty, its pain and its package and baggage!

This one is for your thoughts about love:
yeh rang iske anokhe hain, 
bahut kuch samajna baaki hain
har jaam e ishq peelungi main,
jab tak hain jaan , jab tak hain jaan!!


Shahrukh, is back again as that Raj and Rahul whom we have loved althrough. But something which is noteworthy is the hurt feelings, the anger, the frustration other than the lover boy romance, which always have created that magic.Katrina is lovable with her cuteness and her hot moves for the Ishq shava instrumental but needs so much of "Acting" skills.The freshness and the bubbly Anushka, fills the bridge between the generations about the changing approach towards love and gives you some gigs and surely beats the emotions out of you with her acting. There is no scope for too much of drama in her facial expressions. It is very quick, yet is very sharp which cuts through.


Like the taste of old wine, Yashji who was so much soaked in love has not failed in giving out some wonderful thoughts about love in this movie.I have many times tried to understand love and here I get some bits from the maestro himself.The music didnt attract me so much before i watched the movie and now, I cannot get rid of those tunes from my mind.If you get time, do get the lyrics translated ( if you do not understand Punjabi) and listen to the music.This is another reason why I love Yashji - He doesnt place the song for the sake of it, it has a situation tailored for it.

Yes the movie is lengthy, but I don't think it could have been shortened and I didnt mind sitting till the last name disappeared from the screen.


Tips: 
People who are not so romantic, dont like bollywood movies - dont watch if you just want to criticize it.
People who dont like Shahrukh, stop your prejuidce and watch the movie :p
People who love Kat, you have wonderful dance sequences.
People who look for acting in new faces, you have Anushka, who has not failed to give her best!

No comments:

Voices in my head

I am never alone Those days have gone long There are voices, there are voices… There are voicessssss up - when I close my eyes ...